CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 15, 2012

LibraryThing

It seems like I'm constantly on the computer lately.  I've been working on entering my classroom library on to LibraryThing. It's an awesome online library catalog to help keep track of what books I have in my classroom library and what themes, traits, letters, etc. they go with. I've included a widget to show what books are in my library.  Check out the site and see if it could work for you.  It does take a lot of time to enter, but it's worth it to know what you have in you library from wherever you are, so you don't buy books you already have!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your link! You are off to a good start with your blog....good luck with everything and can't wait to see what you will be posting next! :)

    Ѽ Alessia
    Mrs. Albanese’s Kindergarten Class

    ReplyDelete